As a woman in the business world, stress becomes your constant companion. This is something that many believe simply can’t be avoided. Just because you have chosen to pursue a career or start a business, that does not mean your life must be one of never ending stress. There will always be periods of stress, that is part of life, but you should be able to bounce back from them straight away. If you can’t recover quickly and be unaffected then you may need help.
Stress is not to be taken lightly! Stress has many direct effects on your emotional wellbeing, your ability to make decisions, and your physical health. It can directly lead to illness.
Meditation is an effective weapon against banishing stress brought about by the rigors of life as a woman in business. Some women may feel some irritation with this suggestion; may feel they haven’t got the time for such nonsense, but really it is not as much of a challenge as some may think and can provide great benefits once mastered and it becomes a habit.
There are several easy meditation techniques that anyone can follow toward attaining a deeper sense of relaxation. Although initially, these meditation techniques will require a place of few distractions, once the habit has been formed and you are able to take your mind away from everything you will find yourself taking time out to use these stress-relief techniques when traveling for work, by train, plane or bus.
The benefits of meditation are huge to bring about some calm and time to clear the mind of daily problems. Even a short period of meditation can have you thinking more clearly in a calm and controlled manner. This technique has been studied widely in the medical field because the body gains a state of profound rest. As you wake up, your brain and mind become alert, ready to get back to work. Here are the simple steps that you can follow to help you out.
1. Find a place where you can sit comfortably or put your feet up. The fewer the distractions, the more you can focus and concentrate. The biggest challenge with meditation and relaxation is the fact that you will often be distracted by thoughts of situations and events that are causing you stress and when you are doing this at home, it may be beyond your control to block out all surrounding sounds. Learning to accept these small distractions is called ‘poised awareness’ or ‘attention awareness.’ Once you accept that they are there they will no longer affect you.
2. Concentrate on your breathing to the exclusion of all around you. Deep breaths in through the nose, exhale through the mouth. This is taking in good, fresh air and exhaling the toxins and stress related feeling from your body until you feel a sense of rhythm and calm in what you are doing.
3. Choose a mantra (a statement or slogan you can repeat frequently). Your mantra will depend on your personal situation and will probably be related to the stress relief you require. Maybe something like: “Believe In Yourself & You Will Be Unstoppable,” or “Life Is Short. Let’s Do This.” or even “I Am Strong, I Am Beautiful, I Am Enough.” Close your eyes and start repeating your mantra, be aware of what you are saying and focus on it.
4. After some time, stop repeating your mantra and remain quiet while you are still sitting comfortably. Do this for about a couple of minutes or so until you feel calm. You will still be the busy woman in business but can now be busy calmly, having taken some time for you for some gentle stress relief.
5. Try to allot some free time in your busy daily schedule for your meditation. Making it a habit would make you improve your ability to block distractions when you do not need them. This meditation technique can be done in as little as ten minutes or so. It is not such a long time to spend on something that can provide you with a lot of benefits especially when it comes to battling everyday stress relief.
jaaml.com has recently released a book Natural Stress Relief For Women In Business in this book , you will find yourself returning to the person you once were… happy, successful in work and free from stress for ever easily and quickly and this book is a 100% guarantee that you will feel happy, successful in work and free from stress else you will be refunded.
jaaml.com is not a complicated medical website nor a boring online encyclopedia but rather a place where you will find simple, to the point and effective information and presented in a simple way that you can understand and apply,What do Visitors Say About jaaml.com
Want read more