Skin moles are skin growths that may have a variety of colors, shapes and sizes. Although some may be regarded as beauty marks, many others are quite unsightly.
There are various methods that can help you remove skin moles.
- Excision – This is a skin moles removal surgical procedure where local anesthesia is usually administered prior to the treatment. This method can be of two types namely excision with stitches and excision with cauterization. In the case of excision with stitches the growth is physically cut completely out. Stitches are then applied. In the case of excision with cauterization the growth is burned by an appropriate tool. Generally stitches may not be applied in this case.
- Cryosurgery – Liquid nitrogen is circulated into a tool in order to bring its temperature to very low levels. The cells of the skin mole are destroyed by the very low temperatures. The growth dies because the cells burst off with the low temperatures and because the supply of blood to the cells of the growth is interrupted.
- Shave biopsy – This skin moles removal procedure can be applied in the case where the skin mole is above the surface of the skin. An instrument is used to remove the part of the growth that is above the skin level.
- Laser therapy – A concentrate beam of light is directed to the skin mole in order to destroy the cells its cells. Laser therapy may not be so efficient to treat growths that are deep inside the skin.
- Prescription medicine – Your physician may prescribe the appropriate medication depending on your particular case.
- Over the counter medication – Many of these medications are based on acids and therefore can cause a lot of scaring. Further more it is of the utmost important that the skin mole to be treated with over the counter medicine is not cancerous. If you are in doubt seek medical advice first. Never use over the counter medication on cancerous growths.
- Home treatment – Home treatments have been used for many years. These include the application of easily find ingredients such as garlic, baking soda, honey, cauliflower juice and other ingredients. It is very important that if you have a suspicious skin mole to seek medial advice immediately. Do not use any home treatment on cancerous growths.
All the above skin moles removal treatments have their advantages and disadvantages. The degree of scarring and healing time depends on many factors. Be well informed about all the characteristic and side effects of the treatments before undergoing any skin moles removal procedure.
jaaml.com has recently released a book Moles, Warts & Skin Tags Removal the book that will help you to know How To Remove Your Moles, Warts & Skin Tags in 3 Days – Easily, Naturally And Without Surgery. and Moles, Warts & Skin Tags Removal book is a 100% guarantee that you will remove your Moles, Warts & Skin Tags else you will be refunded.
Submit your Article here
jaaml.com is not a complicated medical website nor a boring online encyclopedia but rather a place where you will find simple, to the point and effective information and presented in a simple way that you can understand and apply. What do Visitors Say About jaaml.com
want read more
What Causes Skin Moles?
What Are the 5 Main Types of Skin Moles?
What Are the 3 Main Attributes of Warts?
Read more Health Articles
Beat Eczema (book)
nti-Aging Beauty Secrets (book)
Asthma Relief Forever (book)
Visit Book store