Success only with regimented change and care! If you want these nasty buggers to go away you must follow these important steps!
1. Nothing in the following steps will work if you don’t religiously follow this first step: change your diet.
Hi fiber no crap processed foods no extra fat no bullshit foods. Bland food diet, baked chicken rice root vegetables vegetables vegetables vegetables vegetables vegetables vegetables! Get my point! THE REASON WE ARE ALL IN THIS MESS LOOKING AT THIS BLOG IS BECUASE WE ALL HAVE BEEN STRAINING TOO MUCH AND TOO LONG GOING NUMBER 2! So if we don’t make the conscious effort to change our diet we will continue to strain when we’re sitting on the toilet and continue to be in this situation. It worked for me I like crappy food I made the change I go to bathroom once a day no straining this was the key to the success!
2. Take the Epsom salt bath 3 times a day 20 minutes minimum with out fail. Don’t use epsom salt with any fragrance or added crap to it, plain epsom salt and hot water. Best to do after going to bathroom and prior to Step 3.
3. Turmeric and Ghee (India clarified butter). Another stipulation do not skimp on the Ghee, find it get it and use it as your emulsifier do not use coconut stuff or petroleum jelly, only use ghee. Prior to bed, Mix a teaspoon of high-quality Turmeric powder with a tablespoon or so of ghee mix. Take an Epsom salt bath. Put the Ghee mixture on a gauze pad, slap it on the area and put another guauze pad over it. go to bed, do that three nights in a row.
DISCLAIMER – this stuff stains. It’s best to use underwear and clothes that you prefer never to wear again after this episode. Or that you’re going to designate to be worn on these three nights of shame. Leah towel in your bed try to lay on your side while you sleep. When you awake everything that mixture touch will be yellow it will be yellow for sometime. The sacrifice is worth it.
4. A lot of people on this blog are nervous to consult a doctor. Please don’t do that. It’s best just to check in with your doctor you can tell your doctor like I did that I’m not up for a surgery option and Can you please help me try to remedy this at home without surgery, they will oblige. They don’t want to have to do surgery they would prefer you to get better without surgery. But, if there is a problem and the infection is a big one it’s best to get it seen and fixed by a professional. Either way a medical professional is going to tell you to 1 and 2 for relive along with an OTC hemmroid dream in place of 3. My doctor said to go for the Ghee and turmeric in place of OTC cream.
5. Try to stay calm. This condition hurts physically, mentally and just plain sucks but ALAS THIS TOO SHALL PASS. One way or the other they will go away but we are the masters of this quest, no one else so stay sturdy and steadfast with these steps.
My next quest is to never have these things come back so I am religiously without fail no matter what the situation is no excuses following number one for the rest of my time on this orb! Good luck to you.
If you are sick and tired of painful, itchy or even bleeding hemorrhoids, then you’ve come to the right place. I suffered from hemorrhoids myself for many years and was embarrassed to ask for help, so I definitely know how it feels, when you can’t really talk about this problem.
You have probably tried to cure hemorrhoids yourself by following a strict diet, spending money on all kinds of creams and suppositories that only treat the symptoms and provide a TEMPORARY relief, rather than tackle the main cause of hemorrhoids. This can be very expensive and time-consuming, yet the results that you get don’t last for long.
Before you spend another dime on useless medications, take a few minutes to read below the truth about hemorrhoids…
The reality is, that ALL of us have hemorrhoids, because they are just pillow-like veins located in the lower part of the rectum, around the anus, which help to pass stools. However, what most of us call “hemorrhoids”, is when these veins become inflamed or swollen, often causing itching, severe pain and discomfort.
If the above symptoms sound familiar, then it’s most likely you have hemorrhoids, but it’s nothing to be ashamed of, since it’s a condition that affects millions of men and women of all age groups. read more…