The Power of the Subconscious Mind
Your subconscious mind is far more powerful than your conscious mind. By learning how to train and use your subconscious mind you will be able to control your behavior, break bad habits, get rid of unwanted emotions and fix your belief system.
To use the power of your subconscious mind you must first know how the subconscious mind works. The subconscious mind has many rules that govern it. The following is an explanation of each of these rules:
Rules of the Subconscious Mind
- The subconscious mind does not differentiate between visualizations and real situations: Have you been to a horror movie lately? If you have, then you must have noticed how your pulse raced in fear and horror despite facing no real danger.In simpler words because your subconscious mind does not differentiate between real and imagery situations it assumed that you are facing a real threat rather than an imagery one. Suppose you had to give a presentation. If you properly visualized your presentation a couple of times before you actually gave it then your subconscious mind will believe that you’ve performed so well in your previous ‘presentations’ and as a result you might do well in the real presentation
- Your subconscious feels that time passes faster: Have you ever wondered why time always seems to fly whenever you’re doing something interesting? It’s because you don’t keep looking at your watch every few minutes. Something you would have probably done if you were in a situation where you were feeling bored. Because the subconscious mind doesn’t have a sharp sense of time you’d feel like you’ve hardly spent any time while doing a joyful activity. The same happens when you fall asleep. When you go to sleep your conscious mind becomes dormant while your subconscious mind stays awake. That’s why time passes quickly while you are unconscious.
- The longer the subconscious mind believes something, the harder will it be to alter this belief in any way: If you have a longstanding belief it will definitely be more difficult to alter it than a recently formed one.
- Every thought causes a physical reaction: If you thought that you are going to perform badly in a presentation then your pulse and breathing rate will start to race as soon as you start talking. These physical changes are caused by that one thing; the belief or the thought.
- What you expect tends to be realized: If you are sure that you are going to fail an exam then you will indeed fail even if you have all what it takes to succeed. Your thoughts and expectations serve as the master plan for your subconscious mind. So whenever you think of something your subconscious mind will do its best to make it come true.
- Finding proofs to your beliefs strengthens them:If you believe that you were not good-looking and someone made a remark confirming your suspicion you will probably believe even more that you are not good looking.
- The subconscious mind always prevails in conflicts with the conscious one:: If you are achluophobic (afraid of the dark) and you passed into a dark room you will definitely feel afraid and anxious even if you tried to consciously convince yourself that there is nothing to be afraid of. This happens because the subconscious mind is more powerful than the conscious mind.
- An idea, once accepted, will remain firmly in place until it is replaced by another: For example, up until the fifteenth century people believed that the earth was flat. When it was proven that the earth was a round the people of that time simply accepted this new fact replacing the old belief with the new one.
- The greater the conscious effort the lesser the subconscious response: This can be best explained by the example of someone who suffers from insomnia(inability to sleep). Consciously trying to sleep will only make this person even more awake. By avoiding conscious effort and thinking of anything else instead he will find it easier to sleep
- Suggestions can be used to “program” the subconscious mind: This is the main idea behind hypnosis. Namely sending suggestions to the subconscious mind. The subconscious mind accepts all suggestions that are sent to it provided that the conscious mind’s supervision is absent.
jaaml.com have recently released a Book the book HOW I’M MAKING $6,457/WEEK ,the HOW I’M MAKING $6,457/WEEK will help you to earn 6547$/week HOW I’M MAKING $6,457/WEEK book is a 100% guarantee that it will help you to earn 6547$/week else you will be refunded. 60 day money back guarantee
Publish your Article Here
jaaml.com is not a complicated medical website nor a boring online encyclopedia but rather a place where you will find simple, to the point and effective information and presented in a simple way that you can understand and apply, What do Visitors Say About jaaml.com
Want read more
Read more psychology Articles
Amazing business methods
Apply for job
HOW I’M MAKING $6,457/WEEK (book)
The CB Passive Income(book)
Paid social media jobs(book)