How to know if someone likes me
Just like all my articles, this article does not contain traditional or conventional advice but instead it contains ones that are backed by psychology and scientific research.
It usually takes me less that 30 minutes on a first meeting to know whether someone likes me or not. The following signs will help you increase your chance of knowing whether someone likes you or not dramatically.
The subconscious mind and knowing if someone likes me
People usually don’t declare their real emotions but instead they only reveal the ones that are suitable for the situations they are facing. For example 99 percent of us won’t go to a stranger on the street to tell him that he is looking horrible but our subconscious minds will be sending signals that shows that we dislike the way he looks.
Our subconscious mind is honest and it always sends signals that contain our real feelings even if we were trying to hide them consciously. By understanding these unconscious signs you can easily determine if someone likes you even if he was trying to show the opposite.
Signs that that show if someone likes you (Based on the psychology of love)
- Subconscious closeness: Our subconscious mind thinks in a primitive way. That’s why we may feel scared while watching a horror movie even though we are completely safe. The same goes for love, our subconscious minds think that physical closeness can result in emotional closeness. If someone likes you he will move towards you while talking to you until he becomes very close. If you stepped back he will unconsciously step forward in order to maintain the small distance between you.
- Automatic rapport establishment: We usually mirror the gestures of those who are close to us without noticing. Try watching the way you act with your close friends and you will notice that most of the time you are unconsciously mirroring each other. This doesn’t happen except with close friends or with people that you really like. If someone mirrors you even though he barley knows you then there is a very big chance that he likes you.
- My toe loves you: When someone likes another person he unconsciously tries to keep him in his line of sight. This results in letting his toes point to the person he likes wherever he is. Unconsciously, your mind thinks that as long as your toes are pointed somewhere then you can move towards that place easily. This can also happen the other way around , if you are at a job interview and you really want to leave then your toes will point towards the exit.
- Extended smile: Fake smiles usually fade away quickly but when a person keeps smiling for longer periods of time then this might mean that he is interested. Add to this smiling for no obvious reason and you can make sure that something is going on.
- Tons of body language signals: The person’s body language is controlled by his subconscious mind. Even if he was trying to ignore you his body language will reveal whether he truly likes you or not. Signs like hair tossing, being anxious around you and larger pupil size when seeing you can indicate that the person likes you.
- Not filtering what should be filtered: Our minds receive 2 billion bits of information per second. For example you are currently noticing your browser’s window, your screen size, the noise coming through the window and the sound of the ticking of that clock near by you. If all of this information was processed by your subconscious mind you will become overwhelmed that’s why most of it is filtered and discarded until you end up with only 7 bits of information per second. This is why we never notice slight changes to someone’s appearance unless we are interested in him. If someone likes you he will notice the slightest changes in your appearance because this type of information won’t get filtered by his subconscious mind.
This information is only provided for those who want to have a serious relationship with marriage as its main goal. This is not a dating website nor a site that provides dating tips. I am not responsible for the use of such information in such activities or from the harm that might result in misusing such information. jaaml.com was established with the goal of helping people understand themselves more and not helping them play around.
jaaml.com have recently released a Book Get Your Love Back Now.,this book will help you how stop your break up and get your Ex back within just a day or two even if your situation seems hopeless, Get Your Love Back Now book is a 100% guarantee that will help you to Get Your Love Back easily and quickly else you will be refunded.
jaaml.com is not a complicated medical website nor a boring online encyclopedia but rather a place where you will find simple, to the point and effective information and presented in a simple way that you can understand and apply, What do Visitors Say About jaaml.com
Publish your Article Here
Want Read more
How to Make Someone Fall in Love with You
What attracts men (the psychology of attraction of males)
what attracts women to men physically
What attracts people to each other
When Love Dies: Cure For A Broken Heart
What turns a woman off
What women look for in men
Read more psychology Articles
Text The Romance Back (book)
How To Get Pregnant With A Girl (book)
How To Get Your Ex Back (book)
Visit Book Store